India’s Leading Manufacturers and Exporters of
The sit harness is the most flexible and the most common type. This allows you, as the name suggests to sit in the harness and hang.
Waist belt with two leg loops
A sit harness consists of a waist belt and two leg loops which are normally connected in the front of the hips through a permanent webbing loop called a belay loop. These are the most commonly used harnesses for recreational activities such as abseiling and rock climbing, as they afford a wide range of movement while still maintaining a high level of safety.
This harness features our Lean waist belt
This is an all-rounder climbing harness designed specifically for lead climbers. The well thought out features and its ergonomic design makes this one harness very versatile and suitable for many forms of climbing. This harness features our Lean waist belt. It above normal width but countered and lean design makes for a perfect fit around your waist. This feature was added keeping the route openers in mind who might have to hang in their harnesses for longer durations while bolting a new route.
- Made from very high specification straps with breaking strength more than 25kN. Soft to feel yet very strong.
- 10kN rated waist-belt and 15kN rated Belay loop.
- Movable elastic hinge on the waist belt allows for easy centering and tension adjustment of the elastic loops across the hips
- Edges folded in on the leg loops for extra cushioning on thighs
- Recommended for adventure activities, adventure parks, climbing walls when the person is not required to hang on the harness for prolonged hours. Equally suitable for wearing over padded clothing during mountaineering
Our team is happy to answer your sales question. Fill out the form and we'ill in touch as soon as possible.
Call us and get the best rate
We manufacture Sit Harness with Single Rope using the best quality raw material procured from the top vendors in the market. Call us now and get the Great Deals across our entire Range of Products.